The After Effects Fundamentals course gets you quickly up to speed with the basic concepts of working in After Effects, and how to best use the software to achieve your needs. Completion of the course will leave students with a good fundamental knowledge of After Effects, and the confidence to use it in a professional environment. Full course notes are provided at the end of the course.
DURATION: 3 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Those who whish to learn the basics of using Adobe After Effects
There are no prerequisites for attending this course, other than a working knowledge of the Mac operating system.
1) Introduction To The Interface - Project Window, Composition Window, Timeline, Layer Window, Palettes, managing your workspace.
2) Working With Footage - Photoshop files, Illustrator files, image sequences, movies (Quicktime, AVI), Audio.
3) Animation - Basic transformations, keframe types, Keyframe assistants, Rostrum work (panning and zooming)
4) Basic Compositing - Drawing Masks, animating Masks, understanding Channels, the magic of Blending Modes, creating Track Mattes.
5) Effects - Understanding Effect properties, animating Effects, Effect order and collapsing transformations, nesting and pre-composing, adjustment layers.
6) Text - Basic text formatting, working with Text Animators, working with imported text.
7) Paint - Basic Rotoscoping, animating paint properties, the Clone Tool.
8) Fundamentals Of 3D And Parenting - Working with 3D Tools and Interface, understanding 3D layers, using the Cameras, working with Lights, Parenting and Nulls.
9) Technical Issues - Interlacing and field issues, Colour and Luminance issues, understanding aspect ratios, working with Codecs, output option
For further details, to book a course, or to find out about bespoke training;
Tel: 0845 644 6962 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org